Monday, March 15, 2010
Chapter Five: The Diner
"Ok I'll have today's special," Annabelle said smiling at the waitress. "Sure miss, and what would you like this evening sir?" "I'll have the potatoe soup," Andy answered. "Oh, do you have WiFi here? We're trying to find a town but we have no idea where it is," Annabelle spoke to the waitress. "You should try the hotel down the raod. I'm sure they have computers that you can use," the waitress smiled as she talked. The waitress made one swift sweep as she turned toward the kitchen. "Why did you even ask about WiFi? I thought you didn't have a laptop," Andy leaned over the table as he whispered to Annabelle."I do have a laptop. I got one from my dad. He ended up getting a new one so he gave his old one to me," Annabelle said with a hint of pride. "But wait. You're dad's laptop doesn't have WiFi on it," Andy said feeling confused. "I traded i that old piece of hardware for a new one," Annabelle said with a smile. When there food had arrived they ate and continued to chat. When they had finished eating they went out to find the hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment